So, if you are not aware of the concept of serviced office rentals, let us introduce it today. This guide will tell you some important things that you need to know about serviced office rental Singapore. What exactly is a serviced office? This means that it is an office space that is fully furnished but is managed by a firm capable of renting out individual rooms or floors to other companies. In other words, they are also called managed offices or business centers. So, here are a few things that you need to know about serviced office rentals. Are you curious to know more about this? What are we even waiting for?
What is available in serviced offices?
There are various things you need to know about the serviced office rental Singapore. The availability in serviced offices will vary on the manager, but here are the top things that are included:
- Telecom services that may include webcams, dedicated telephones, and even television sets
- Air conditioning
- Heating systems
- Kitchen and essentials
- Front desk
- Maintenance or cleaning services
- Conference room
Do you know the benefits of choosing serviced offices?
Here are some of the benefits of opting for serviced offices, and they include the following:
- Flexibility with lease contracts: If a business signs an agreement for a serviced office, they aren’t entangled into a conventional lease contract. So, for all those businesses that need space on short notice, this could be a great choice! Also, some would negotiate the monthly rent for a lower amount with a deal for a longer-term agreement.
- Pay for the facilities and equipment you use: Yes, another benefit of choosing serviced office is that you can either pay per hour or pay for the services you use. This helps businesses save a lot of money and becomes a cost-effective affair in the long run.
- Inclusive of maintenance and cleaning services: In regular offices, you might have to hire another cleaning service to maintain everything in your office and around. However, you do not have to worry about these cleaning and maintenance services in serviced offices as they are provided on-site.
So, for all those short-term projects or businesses that do not want to spend a lot of money on office spaces, choosing serviced office rentals is ideal. You get good rates, and you do not have to worry about any other hassle.
Well, you need to make sure you read through all the terms and conditions before you sign the lease contract. Do not depend fully on the service provider because they might not be very trustworthy at times. Also, check for good reviews and ratings about the service before making your final decision.