Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency which is being used by more people for a decade. Most of the businessmen and traders are making use of this digital currency than anything else. Though there is a stock market, several individuals are more fascinated to invest in digital currencies like bitcoins.
It is a fact that bitcoins is the best as well as the most used cryptocurrencies since its inception. When you do not have any idea about it, you are in the right place. In this article, you are going to know some of the things about this first-ever created cryptocurrencies.
- People used to say that the inventor of bitcoins is Satoshi Nakamoto but it is nothing but the pseudo name. These currencies are developed by a group of people. But the actual developer had never come out in front of the general public and his real identity is still a mystery.
- Another thing that you need to know about bitcoins is May 22 is celebrated as Bitcoin Pizza Day. You may know that the value of bitcoins has been increasing for some years. On that day 2010, a person had bought 2 pizzas for 10000 Bitcoins which was 41 dollars. If you wish to know the value of 10000 Bitcoins, you can use btc to usd.
- Here comes the most interesting part of owning cryptocurrencies and what it is, no one can ban bitcoins. Since bitcoins are not under the control of the government, most of the people are trying to ban it. But as long as there are internet and bitcoins wallets, no one can stop bitcoin users using them.
- When you are a bitcoin user, you might know about the private and public keys which are your bitcoin addresses. When you lost your private key, you will lose your unique identification. That is you will lose all the bitcoins in your wallet and once you have lost bitcoins, no one can help you to get them back.
- It is a fact that the value of bitcoins is volatile and when there are more supply and demand for bitcoins, its price will rise automatically. Regardless of this factor, its value is showing a gradual rise for a decade. It is mainly due to the limited number of bitcoins present in this world. The last bitcoin will be mined in 2140 and after that, there will be no bitcoins.