Good credit isn’t just about getting a credit card – it affects so much more. Your credit history can affect everything from your insurance rates to the type of house you can rent or buy to whether or not you land your dream job.
Basically, your credit history is important because lenders, insurers, employers, and others may use it to assess how you manage financial responsibilities. So at our official site, we are pinpointing to you that if you have a negative credit history, you could be without insurance or utilities, unemployed and can be even homeless. Now, do you understand how important it is to have a positive credit history? Since it is so important, please remember the following about the importance of credit history:
- The credit score determines your ability to obtain credit; you’ll need a good credit score in order to qualify for credit cards giving attractive offers.
- While the history is searched, they’ll be able to find the interest rate that which you are capable of repaying. Getting an insight of the responsibility you can handle.
- A good credit score means you’ve shown yourself to be a financially responsible individual. It shows you’ve enhanced borrowing capacity, thus increasing your limits. It can fetch you easier approvals of rentals and apartments and even can play a role in finding a good job.
Having a good credit score have several benefits, which includes:
- Better chance of loan approval- With a bad credit history, you’ll probably avoid making new credit card or loan applications because you fear you’ll be turned down. Having an excellent credit score doesn’t guarantee approval – because lenders still consider other factors like your income and debt – but it does give you a very good chance of being approved.
- More attractive credit cards – those with awesome perks, great rewards, cash back and low rates, then you’ll need a good credit score in order to qualify. You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to make the purchases you want and help you get other types of financing later.
- Even job applications get affected- better credit score means, you’ve shown yourself to be a financially responsible individual, employers are more likely to see you as trustworthy and dependable, which will increase your chances of being hired. Your credit rating often speaks to how responsible you are, so it’s not just about being able to get a new credit card, your credit rating affects some of the most important parts of your life.
At our official site, we’ve put up ways to avoid getting into a debt, thereby maintaining a good credit score.